Friday, December 4, 2009

Wintergreen's "Sven & Ole" joke of the Week


The sheriff stops by Sven's farm and says he needs to inspect it for illegal drugs. Sven says, "Okay but don't go in that field over there.'The sheriff glares at Sven defiantly and says, 'Listen, Sven, I have the authority of the government.' Reaching into his rear pant pocket... and removing his badge, he thrusts it in front of Sven. 'See this badge? It means I am allowed to go wherever I wish..on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'Sven nods politely and goes about his chores.Later, the Sven hears loud screams and spies the sheriff running for his life. Close behind is Sven's bull. With every step the bull is gaining ground on the sheriff. The officer is clearly terrified. Sven immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs..... "Your badge! Show him your *@#&* badge!"

No comments:

Post a Comment